We live in a world that is half illusion, half reality. Half of what we take as life is made up of constructs. Private property, status, success, conflicts, competition, businesses, brands, and zero-sum games. Game Theory, Laws, and Recipes. Humans create concepts and pretend that they are fundamental reality. The truth is half of the things around us were invented by us and only exist because we perpetuate their existence by considering them as fact. The only law of the universe is the law of physics. Everything else are just suggestions. -Elon Musk Everything around us was made by people no better than us. -Steve Jobs The world is a very malleable place. If one goes after what they want with maximum effort, most things can change. Most humans have the capacity to exert at least one of their visions in this world if they were to make that their sole life purpose. However we choose not to because we are distracted by vanities and distractions in ...
It's been maybe 15 months since I started MBTI Oracle website. Then I made MBTI Oracle app, about 9 months ago, then Simple Rizz app 4 months ago. Finally, I launched SnapRizz app about 4 days ago. Something I should have done approximately 4 months ago. I thought it was noble thing to do, to be original and come up with my own original thing, but why re-invent the wheel? Maybe it was a good thing I don't know, but damn did I almost burn out. I moved mountains trying to make simple rizz work, but ultimately realized that I was trying to force the tiktok algorithm, when it would have been magnitudes of orders more powerful to ride the tiktok algorithm like surfing a tsunami. At least, in the process I discovered I could be an influencer too if I wanted to, so hey there's that. The realization hit me when I was going home feeling defeated on a cab, when I was trying to dm the founder of plug ai, the one I am copying now, but with my own twist. Then I sensed the subtles...
So yesterday, 2 and a half months since I started my tiktok channel about picking up girls, I got recognized for the first time in real life, at the bar. It was kind of surreal, I couldn't help smiling. He said he really liked what I did and to keep up my work. I felt amazing in the moment. I think being genuine about my message, and helping the younger generation really did help them feel the message. He also echoed the sentiment, "fuck looksmaxxing". But I can't lie, when other friends I made at the bar saw him recognizing me as the "pickup guru", there was pressure put on me. I think other people, or girls noticed him noticing me too. And I felt performance anxiety. But I actually did quite well flirting with girls after that. Altho none of them really went anywhere, I felt I was more smooth with it. In a way I feel like starting all over. I feel like I'm putting my apprentice hat back on, but the teacher this time is old self, my memories of wha...
Comments
Post a Comment