Bitter sweet
My time of 2 months in Da Nang is coming to an end. Time to close this chapter and move on to the next. It has been a pretty crazy 2 months.
First month was mostly spent on hanging out with the boys, and while it may not have felt very productive, I did pick up a thing or two from my new friends Gabe, Guy, and Lucas. Lucas we go back, but it was really nice to build the friendship. It felt like the brotherhood for a moment. From Gabe I learned how to be disciplined in diet, and workout. From Guy I learned to be fearless, just going for things, and how Israelis are very nice. From Lucas, I learned a lot about sales, selling courses, and the art of making the deal. Probably that's the most important thing, as I'm in a chapter where I'm launching my business and some cash is definitely helpful in me kicking off the business off the grounds.
Either way it was really fun going from rock climbing to boxing, and just chilling with the boys on top of a mountain admiring the beach view.
Second month started off rough. All the boys left Da Nang, and it was time for me to hone my craft again, so I can talk the talk and walk the walk on my social media. Mind you, the whole time my social media was taking off like a rocket, from 13k to 31k. Quite surreal, but I just rode the wave like it was meant to be. But I started looking into pickup again with a beginner's mindset. I did the 30day challenge, and it was rough in the beginning. I had moments where it was like I was having a period, of pain from all the rejections. At day 5-10 I was questioning my life and myself, if it was just all a bubble. Then around day 13 something happened. I started becoming super in tune with what everyone was thinking and feeling in the moment. I became really aware of the girls body language, and it felt like I was seeing through the matrix. And bam, just like that from 10 days of rejection, I went on to hooking up with 3 different girls the next 10 days. I was sick in the middle, so I didn't quite fully hit my potential, I feel like, but I was still getting laid left and right. I almost pulled another girl yesterday, but then she was playing hard to get and I was too tired to stay out.
Either way, this month was undeniably fun, and I was proud of accomplishing, pushing through without quitting. And most importantly, I can talk with confidence when I'm giving out advice on socials now.
So overall a big big win, pushing through adversity and achieving what I set out to. I feel like I'm on my laurels, but then again you know what they say about resting on your laurels. My next goal is to pull hotter girls, which I surely can do.
So a big pat on my back, amazing job me, and I look forward to all the business growth in the future. Next chapter will be that of me growing the business, and that is going to be fantastic. After all I've learned from previous business ventures, I have a lot I can move forward with. I set out with the goal of hitting $100k/month, and it felt like a pipe dream, but now it is a reality, and I am set on course to hit it.
Once I do, this will unlock a new future for me. I can take care of my family, travel around the world, and have that financial stability. I feel grateful, and I look forward to it.
Comments
Post a Comment