Transformation

     I've been writing my journal on a paperback journal, and honestly it's been a long hiatus of not much happening, even after the trip to Chiangmai back in March (and April in Da Nang). But once I saw what was possible in living abroad living with financial freedom, I had to go back. It took me 3 months to get back, but boy did I go back to Da Nang.

    At first it seemed like there was not much progress. I got caught up with some good friends, which I learned a lot from for sure, but in terms of improving my game and revenue significantly, it kind of plateaued. The only thing that progressed was my follower count on social media, which basically sky rocketed from around 13k total to 31k in a month or two. Everything is kind of a trickle down effect from that so I can't be really complaining. It's a massive accomplishment.

    Anyway, 2nd month all the close friends left the city so it was time for me to lock in on my craft. I started doing the 30 day challenge, and by day 13 I pulled a hot Aussie girl. Yeah I was pretty happy with that. Then following week, I pulled 2 more girls, one of them is basically obsessed with me. I was starting to get a bit of imposter syndrome so it's great I can walk the walk and talk the talk. The 30 day challenge has been magical, and it really helped me improve exponentially.

    Also I've gained clarity on what I must do now to grow my business. I have to go back home, like the main character from the alchemist, because that's where I can reinvest all my money back into the business. It's still a risky job and not guaranteed, but once it clicks, the road lays clear ahead for me to grow my business to $10k+ monthly and beyond. After hitting that financial freedom, I can travel to anywhere in the world, and do whatever I want.

    The environment back home is kind of difficult, but it is where I can maximize my future growth. Similar to the income here, I was able to sustain myself after I hit a certain milestone in income. Now I just need to do the same with influencer marketing, and once I hit a certain revenue, I will be able to grow my business to the moon. It will be self sustaining essentially.

    I have high hopes, and yes things may take longer, but I look forward to the next chapter of my life, of my business. Time to put the big boy pants on.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Constructs

Third time's the charm

Recognition